- The outer red circle represents the fact that everything returns to its source.
- The branches and leaves on the side are from the old style of Motobu paying homage to that lineage.
- TenBuKan – Heavenly Warrior Arts
- Bujitsu – Warrior martial arts represented by Shito-ryu, Goshin-Jitsu, Aikijutsu, Iaido, Kenjutsu and Kobudo.
- The vertical kanji running down the middle represents the balance of TenBuKan.
- The inner circle represents the circular motion found in many of the techniques.
- The five sided symbol represents the cherry blossom, an important emblem to the Samurai and the five elements from which we draw our techniques
- The Colors Red – Courage
White – Purity
Black – Maturity
- The Sun in the middle representing traditional Japan/Asia as well as the source of life.